Pages

Friday, January 09, 2015

Thoughts that go through my mind after one week here in Sydney (well almost, it is 19.00 now and we arrived a week ago at 22.30) are many. It feels like we have been here alot longer - which in itself I guess is good. Have we done the right thing - and the answer is Yes - we needed to reunite the family and we have.

It is interesting that time feels as if it has gone faster than it has, the norm is otherwise that it goes so much faster all the time.

When we made the decision to move back to Sydney, I made an effort to live in the here and now - had many things booked for in the future that I was looking forward to - but I felt it was important to live in the moment - and looking back, I managed to do just that. To the extent that it got alittle to stressful with the packing, but on the other hand I got to spend precious time with very good friends and the family. Times that I will treasure until I get to see them again.

Summer is here in Sydney and we are enjoying time together.

No comments: